Benefits of Guest Posting
Guest posting is one the fastest tool to obtain a Page Rank and Targeted Traffic to your site. Since you’ll be targeting a specified niche, your site will receive visitors who are:
- Net savvy and Technology Enthusiasts
- Widgets and Gadget Experts
- Prospective Gadget Buyers
- Loyal Readers
And this will lead to:
- Reputable backlinks
- Filtered Traffic
- Mutual benefit for the Host Blog and the Guest Poster
- A Wide Audience for your Articles
- Established relationship among readers
How to Be a Guest Poster here at Widgets and Gadgets
In order to maintain quality and track our guest bloggers, we have certain requirements you need to follow. Once you abide with all these rules, we’ll have no problem accepting your articles.
Guest Posting Requirements: (Articles)
- Articles must not go below 300 words excluding the title. Please refrain from passing inadequate articles because we’ll not approve it at first look.
- 100 Percent unique and not published anywhere
- Typo-free and grammatically, correct
- Use standard American or British English
- We appreciate simply written articles. Cut much of the jargons for the benefit of all.
- All articles must be about Computers and laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, and Gaming. You may use Google Trends to search for hot news, reviews, how-to’s, DIY, personal experiences, and weird facts.
- Spur creativity on every article and come up with new things
- For images, send it as a separate file. We recommend sending it in a zip file format. Please do cite the photo source for royalty images. Paste in under the actual picture.
- If you can’t find any related photos for the article, leave it as it is. Our editors will do the job for you.
- (Optional) You may cite references for quoted lines, figures, and statistical data.
- (Very Important) Don’t make a single-paragraphed article, divide them into multiple headings and sub headings to make it understandable.
- You may include an author bio in the end of your article along with ONE LINK to your blog/site. Insert it as a hyperlink in your author bio.
“For example: Richard is a freelance writer at Widgets and Gadgets. Check out Anchor text Html to learn more about external linking”
Where to Send Your Article:
- Send it to us in a document format with the subject heading “date_article title_name of poster”.
- Name your article based on its title.
- On your message, please put a link or two of your recent blog/site, your full name, Company Name (if possible), and contact info.
Guest Poster Agreements and Copyright:
By sending your article as a guest post, you’re entitling WidgetsAndGadgets.Com the right to edit all possible content – in order to fit the philosophy of the blog. We will respect your right as author by giving you credit for your work and a link to your site.
In addition, all articles submitted will be reviewed by our editors and once accepted, we’ll have the publishing rights on it. If not, you may request for us to delete the article – so you can revise it or send it elsewhere.
How Long Do we Publish Articles
Due to the overwhelming number of guest articles we receive every day, we’ll probably email you from 3-7 business days if you’re article has been approved or needs revision. However, expect that we’re doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your interest and we’re looking forward to be partners with you.
Widget and Gadgets Team